Health & Safety Guidelines
Updated: January 4, 2022
ASTA is committed to providing all attendees with a safe experience during our in-person events. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to abide by the requirements below will not be permitted to enter ASTA events.
ASTA Event(s) COVID-19 Requirements
- Proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination
- One is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines OR 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
- You will be required to show your physical vaccination card or a clear photo of your vaccination card and a photo ID at the ASTA Registration Desk upon arrival.
- Negative PCR COVID-19 Test Results
- PCR Test must be conducted no more than 72 hours prior to your arrival at the ASTA Registration Desk onsite.
- You will be required to show printed or digital negative test results from an accredited medical facility at the ASTA Registration Desk upon arrival.
Hungary Entry Requirements
With the exception of eating, drinking or swimming, the wearing of masks is mandatory at all times during ASTA events. This is inclusive of registration, sessions, receptions, tours and tradeshow (where applicable). Depending on the location of the Educational Journey, we require ASTA members to follow mask mandate regulations in place.
With regulations changing frequently, please visit the U.S. Embassy in Hungary
's website for the most up to date information.