We're partnering with some of the best river cruise lines in the industry to bring you a firsthand look into what your clients will experience while onboard. Important Note:
The participating river cruise lines require all attendees boarding their ships be fully vaccinated. Should you not have proof of vaccination, you will not be able to enjoy ship inspections or meals on-board. Please take this policy along with ASTA's updated policy into consideration when registering for this event.
You will have the option to choose between five ships for each of the time slots below:
Additionally, We will offer an open house for all river cruise ships at our five piers during the following hours:
- Wednesday, March 16, 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM - River Cruise Ship Inspection w/ Lunch
- Thursday, March 17, 1:15 - 2:45 PM - River Cruise Ship Inspection w/ Lunch
- Thursday, March 17, 6:00 - 8:00 PM - Dinner on River Cruise Ship
- Friday, March 18, 2:00 - 3:30 PM - River Cruise Ship Inspection w/ Lunch
River Cruise Ship Options to Include:
- Thursday, March 17, 2:45 - 6:00 PM - River Cruise Ships Open House
- Friday, March 18, 3:30 - 6:30 PM - River Cruise Ships Open House
Registration for ship inspections will open in Early 2022.
- Amadeus Silver III
- Avalon Envision
- Emerald Sun
- Scenic Amber
- And many more...
Registered attendees will receive an email when they can go into the Attendee Service Center to sign up.
with any questions.
Ships available for inspection are subject to change